Below is an overview of the attractions in Asia at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Ages 8+ (44″ height restriction)
- 3 minute roller coaster
- 2 riders per row
- Queue is mostly outdoors and covered
- Beware the Yeti on this exciting ride up to Everest base camp! The ride goes backwards, makes sharp turns, and has a few steep drops.
- Tip: Try the single rider line to jump back on again if you don’t mind being separated!
Flights of Wonder
- Ages 3+ (No height restriction)
- 25 minute show
- Open air theater (covered)
- Queue is outdoors and uncovered
- This show features the talents of some pretty incredible birds such as hawks, owls, macaws, and even chickens!
- Ages 7+ (38″ height restriction)
- 5 minute raft ride
- 12 riders per raft
- Perfect for a warm summer day, prepare to get wet, if not soaked!
- Tip: While there is a storage area on the boat, use a locker for anything you don’t want to get soaked – like a change of clothes!
Maharajah Jungle Trek
- All ages (No height restriction)
- Allow about 30 minutes for exploration
- Stroll along the Maharajah Jungle Trek and see Komodo dragons, enormous fruit bats, and even some tigers!