Astro Orbiter sits high above Tomorrowland and has a fantastic view of the land and of Magic Kingdom. Aboard your two-seat rocket ship, you have the ability to control the height at which your rocket spins, so you can go up and down while spinning in circles.
- Ages: 5+ (No height requirement) – Adults must accompany children under 7
- Length: 1.5 minute ride
- Queue: Outdoors and covered; must ride an elevator to board
- Reader Rating: ★★★ (Click here to rate Astro Orbiter)
- FastPass+: No
- When to Ride: Before 11 am or in the last hour before park closing
- Location: Tomorrowland
- Rider Swap*: No
- Load Speed: Slow
- Physical Considerations**: Yes
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests must transfer from their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to board the ride vehicle.
- C-Ticket attraction
- Rockets which revolve around a central axis (à la Dumbo)
- You can control the height which your rocket climbs
Tip: Astro Orbiter is faster than Aladdin and Dumbo, so if you have motion sickness, it’s best to sit this one out.
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)