This classic, attraction features audioanimatronic bears performing a country-western hoedown. The banjo-strumming bears have been playing in Grizzly Hall since opening day, October 1st, 1971. All of the seats in the theater provide a decent view of the show. Be prepared for corny jokes and songs, much better suited for young children than teenagers and adults.
- Ages: 2+ (No height requirement)
- Length: 16 minute show
- Reader Rating: ★★★ (Click here to rate Country Bears Jamboree)
- FastPass+: No
- When to Go: Before 11:30 am, right before the parades, or the last 2 hours of the park being open
- Location: Frontierland
- Rider Swap*: No
- Physical Considerations**: No
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: May remain in Wheelchair/ECV
- C-Ticket attraction
- Audioanimatronic country hoedown, featuring singing bears
Tip: Country Bears Jamboree provides a nice, air-conditioned place to sit on warm days!
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)