Explore Maurice’s cottage and workshop and then step through a magical mirror into Beast’s Castle! Here you meet with Madame Wardrobe where she picks volunteers to be cast into the “tale as old as time.” After the parts have been cast, an audioanimatronic Lumière invites guests into the library for the story to begin. The story is told by Belle herself, with the help of her volunteers of course!
- Ages: 2+ (No height requirement)
- Length: 15 minute story
- Reader Rating: ★★★★ (Click here to rate Enchanted Tales with Belle)
- FastPass+: Yes
- When to Go: First hour of park opening, during parades or meals
- Location: Fantasyland
- Rider Swap*: No
- Physical Considerations**: No
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests may remain in their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to experience the attraction.
- C-Ticket attraction
- Interactive story told by Belle
Tip: Be sure to volunteer for parts within the story to make the experience more interactive and fun!
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)