What is FastPass+?
FastPass+ is Disney’s advance reservation system for attractions and experiences at Walt Disney World! Think of making dining reservations, only with FastPass+, you get to pick what time to ride attractions at the theme parks!
Is it free?
Yes! FastPass+ is included with the cost of your theme park admission.
When can I book FastPass+?
Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort with park tickets can begin booking their FastPass+ selections 60 days in advance, starting at 7 am. Guests with theme park admission not staying at a Disney World resort may begin booking FastPass+ selections 30 days in advance.
How do I book FastPass+?
FastPass+ can be booked a couple different ways. Before your vacation, you can log into your My Disney Experience account and if you are within your time frame, you can select FastPasses for your vacation. You may chose 3 FastPass+ experiences within a single park for each day. Only once you have used all 3 FastPasses, can you get another FastPass. Check out the FastPass+ experiences here.
How many FastPasses can I book?
You may only have 3 FastPasses per day and they have to be within the same park. Once you have used your 3 FastPasses, you may select another FastPass using either the My Disney Experience App or from one of the FastPass+ kiosks inside the park (see below for locations).
What are Tiered FastPass+?
Both Epcot and Hollywood Studios utilize the Tiered FastPass system. When selecting your FastPasses for those parks, you may only chose 1 attraction from the Tier 1 category and 2 from the Tier 2 category. Most of the E-Ticket attractions at these parks will be Tier 1, so unfortunately you will have to decide between certain attractions. (See below for a list of Tiered attractions at Epcot and Hollywood Studios.) Disney does this as a way of spreading out guests where they have fewer E-ticket attractions.
How do I use my FastPass+ selections?
Disney will give you a 1 hour window in which to arrive at your selected attraction or experience. When you arrive during your time window, proceed to the FastPass+ entrance. There you will scan either your MagicBand or your park ticket to the Mickey terminals (like the ones at the entrance to the parks). Mickey will light up green and you are ready to go!
Can I modify my FastPass+ selections?
You sure can! Using either My Disney Experience or one of the kiosks in the park, you can change your attraction times (if available), or switch the reservation to another available attraction! Just be aware that some of the more popular attractions may not have availability day-of; for example: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Frozen Ever After, and Toy Story Midway Mania.
What happens if I am late to my FastPass+ reservation?
If it is within just a few minutes, cast members will generally (but not always!) still allow you to enter. However, if you are going to be 10 or more minutes late, you should modify your reservation through My Disney Experience or at the FastPass+ kiosks to a different time.
What attractions and shows are available through FastPass+?
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- The Haunted Mansion
- it’s a small world
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Meet Ariel at her Grotto
- Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess – Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Mickey Mouse – Town Square Theatre
- Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess – Princess Fairytale Hall
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea: Journey of The Little Mermaid
Epcot – Tier 1
- Frozen Ever After
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Living with the Land
- Test Track
Epcot – Tier 2
- Character Spot (Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy)
- Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival
- Journey Into Imagination
- Mission: SPACE
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Hollywood Studios – Tier 1
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
- The Great Movie Ride
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- Toy Story Midway Mania
Hollywood Studios – Tier 2
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Animal Kingdom – Tier 1
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Na’vi River Journey
Animal Kingdom – Tier 2
- Expedition Everest
- Festival of the Lion King
- Finding Nemo – The Musical
- Flights of Wonder
- It’s Tough to be a Bug
- The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost (Mickey and Minnie)
- Primeval Whirl
- Rivers of Light
Where are the FastPass+ kiosk locations?
- Tomorrowland – near Stitch’s Great Escape
- Fantasyland – near Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Adventureland – near Jungle Cruise
- Walkway between Liberty Square and Adventureland
- Walkway to Future World West – near Character Spot
- Walkway to Future World East – near Mouse Gear
- International Gateway park entrance (between France and the UK)
- Hollywood Blvd – near Starring Rolls Cafe
- Sunset Blvd – near Tower of Terror
- Pixar Place – near Toy Story Midway Mania
- Muppets Courtyard
- Discovery Island – near The Island Mercantile
- Discovery Island – near Disney Outfitters
- Africa – near Harambe Market
- Asia – near Kali River Rapids