Jungle Cruise is another Magic Kingdom mainstay; this Adventureland attraction opened with the park in October of 1971. Board a boat piloted by one of the world famous Jungle Cruise skippers and set off on an adventure through many of the different jungles throughout the world. Be sure to have your camera ready as you pass by audioanimatronic animals and natives, waterfalls, and exotic tropical plants (your skipper will even point out their favorites!). The boats, modeled after the “African Queen,” are open aired and covered. Be prepared for lots of puns and corny jokes. During the holidays, Jungle Cruise transforms into Jingle Cruise.
- Ages: 3+ (No height requirement)
- Length: 9 minute, 30 second boat ride
- Queue: Outdoors and partly covered – can still be very hot
- Reader Rating: ★★★★ (Click here to rate Jungle Cruise)
- FastPass+: Yes
- When to Ride: Before 10 am, 2 hours before park closing, or with FastPass+
- Location: Adventureland
- Rider Swap*: No
- Load Speed: Moderate
- Physical Considerations**: No
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests may remain in their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to experience the attraction.
- D-Ticket attraction
- Punny boat ride through the rivers of the world, featuring audioanimatronic animals
Tip: Bring your sense of humor or else it is a long and awkward ride.
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)