The Liberty Square Riverboat is a steam-powered, paddle-wheel riverboat that takes you on a journey around Tom Sawyer Island and provides a unique perspective on Liberty Square and Frontierland. Mark Twain narrates your journey through the Rivers of America. Be sure to check out all the different decks on board the ship and don’t miss all the little details, both on-board the Liberty Belle and on the surrounding Tom Sawyer Island and Fort Langhorn.
- Ages: All (No height requirement)
- Length: 15 minute boat ride
- Queue: Outdoors and covered
- Reader Rating: ★★★ (Click here to rate Liberty Square Riverboat)
- FastPass+: No
- When to Ride: Anytime
- Location: Liberty Square
- Rider Swap*: No
- Physical Considerations**: No
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests may remain in their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to experience the attraction.
- C-Ticket attraction
- Outdoor scenic boat ride around Tom Sawyer Island
Tip: The boat departs roughly every 30 minutes. This attraction starts taking tours an hour after the park has opened and usually shuts down before other park attractions do for the day.
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)