Be prepared to spin, and spin, and spin some more! This Alice in Wonderland themed attraction provides the young and old alike with the opportunity to get incredibly dizzy, and just keep on spinning. Within your teacup, you can take the wheel in the middle and spin the teacup even faster! Definitely not for those with motion sickness or those who have just enjoyed a snack.
- Ages: 4+ (No height requirement)
- Length: 1 minute, 30 seconds spin
- Queue: Outdoors and partly covered
- Reader Rating: ★★★★ (Click here to rate Mad Tea Party)
- FastPass+: Yes
- When to Ride: Before 11 am or after 5 pm
- Location: Fantasyland
- Rider Swap*: No
- Load Speed: Slow
- Physical Considerations**: No
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests must transfer from their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to board the ride vehicle.
- C-Ticket attraction
- Spinning tea-cup ride
Tip: If you have motion sickness, sit this one out!
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)