The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is a carnival-style attraction in the same vein as Dumbo, except in this iteration you are riding a flying carpet instead of a flying elephant. Like the other versions of this attraction in the park (Dumbo and Astro Orbiters), you have a joystick inside the front seat of the magic carpet and you can control the height at which you spin. Unlike the other two though, there is a backseat, and the backseat occupants control the tilt of the carpet. This attraction has a very low capacity and loads slowly, so either make this a first stop or a last stop of the day at Magic Kingdom.
- Ages: 3+ (No height requirement) – Adults must accompany children under 7
- Length: 1 minute, 30 seconds spin
- Queue: Outdoors
- Reader Rating: ★★★★ (Click here to rate The Magic Carpets of Aladdin)
- FastPass+: Yes
- When to Ride: Before 10 am or 1 hour before the park closes
- Location: Adventureland
- Rider Swap*: No
- Load Speed: Slow
- Physical Considerations**: No
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests must transfer from their motorized scooter or ECV to an available wheelchair to experience the attraction.
- D-Ticket attraction
- Fly on a magic carpet – carnival-style attraction that revolves around a central axis
Tip: Beware of the camel – he spits!
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)