♪♫ A Heffalump or Woozle is very confusel, The Heffalump or Woozle is very sly ♫♪
Journey through the Hundred Acre Wood with Winnie the Pooh and his friends, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, and Roo, and watch out for those honey-stealing Heffalumps and Woozles! Guests make the blustery journey through the Hundred Acre Wood in a four-seater (2 rows of 2) honey pot. The story takes you bouncing along with Tigger, dreaming of Heffalumps and Woozles, and ends with Winnie the Pooh saving the day! In true Disney fashion, you exit the attraction through a Winnie the Pooh gift shop.
- Ages: All (No height requirement)
- Length: 3 minute ride
- Queue: Interactive, outdoors and covered
- Reader Rating: ★★★★ (Click here to rate The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh)
- FastPass+: Yes
- When to Ride: Before 10 am or 2 hours before the park closes, or with FastPass+
- Location: Fantasyland
- Rider Swap*: No
- Load Speed: Moderate
- Physical Considerations**: No
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests must transfer from their motorized scooter or ECV to an available wheelchair to experience the attraction.
- D-Ticket attraction
- Indoor dark ride through the Hundred Acre Wood with Winnie the Pooh and pals
Tip: While getting a FastPass+ might be tempting, the interactive queue is really fun, and has lots for little ones to do.
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)