What is Tables in Wonderland?
Tables in Wonderland is the Disney World dining discount membership program that is available to Florida Residents, Disney Vacation Club members, and Annual/Seasonal Passholders. Your Tables in Wonderland card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
What is the discount?
Tables in Wonderland provides a 20% discount on dining at participating restaurants including your alcohol purchases. The discount is only available on food and drinks, not merchandise or photos.
How do I use it?
At any of the participating restaurants (see below), present your Tables in Wonderland card and Photo I.D. In addition, the name on the credit card you use to pay for your meal must match your Tables in Wonderland card.
What is the cost?
- $150 for Disney Vacation Club members and Annual/Seasonal Passholders per year
- $175 for Florida Residents per year
- Add your spouse for an additional $50 (Must have the same address and be at least 21 years old)
- Note: There is no discount for renewals
How can I purchase it?
Visit Guest Relations at any of the 4 theme parks or the Disney Springs location. You must be at least 21 years old to purchase. You must present a photo ID and either your DVC Membership Card, or Annual/Season Pass Card. Florida Residents and Annual/Season Passholders may also purchase via phone.
What about large dining parties?
Parties up to 10 people are covered by a single membership provided that they are:
- All on the same check
- The check is paid by the Tables in Wonderland cardholder
Parties up to 20 people are covered if the Tables in Wonderland cardholder and the secondary Tables in Wonderland cardholder are both present and pay for the check.
Can I use Tables in Wonderland with the Disney Dining Plan?
Yes! The Disney Dining Plan does not include any alcohol, therefore when you use your Dining Plan to cover your meal, you can present your Tables in Wonderland card to receive the 20% discount on alcohol or other items that are not covered with the typical Dining Plan entitlement, so long as the restaurant participates in the Tables in Wonderland program.
Where can’t I use it?
The card excludes merchandise and photos. In addition, it excludes all Chef’s Table Experiences at the Signature restaurants, Fantasmic Dinner Packages, Food and Wine Festival events, Candlelight Packages, or other special events. You cannot combine the Tables in Wonderland discount with any other discounts.
Are there blackout dates?
Tables in Wonderland is subject to certain blackout dates. This includes Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. In addition, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey’s, ‘Ohana (Dinner Only), Cinderella’s Royal Table, Les Chefs de France, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Le Cellier Steakhouse have the additional blackout dates of November 22-28, 2015 and December 20-26, 2015.
Other things to note about the Tables in Wonderland program:
- There is an 18% gratuity automatically added, regardless of party size, at most table service locations (unless otherwise designated below with the √)
- Some blackout dates do apply for certain restaurants (designated below with the *)
- Valet Parking is complimentary at the resort for the sole purpose of dining at that resort. Show your Tables in Wonderland card along with your dining receipt to the Valet attendant after your meal. Blackout dates apply for the Valet, same as the restaurants (see * below for dates)
- Theme Park Parking is complimentary as well, except for the blackout dates (see * below for dates)
- Before 5 pm, pay at the Auto Plaza and on your way out of the park after you have dined, stop by Guest Relations with your Tables in Wonderland card, dining receipt, and parking receipt for parking reimbursement (provided it has been less than 3 hours)
- After 5pm, show your Tables in Wonderland card at the Auto Plaza to receive free parking.
- You can use your Tables in Wonderland card on participated pre-paid dining and dinner shows. Request your discount when you book the reservation and be sure to bring your card when you pick up the tickets to get your discount. In addition, should you forget at the time of booking, you can present your card when you go to pick up your tickets to receive a discount.
Participating Theme Park Locations
- Be Our Guest (Dinner only)
- Cinderella’s Royal Table*
- Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- The Crystal Palace
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall*
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Chefs de France* (Lunch only)
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Le Cellier Steakhouse*
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose and Crown Dining Room
- Rose and Crown Pub
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Spice Road Table
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Tokyo Dining
- Tutto Italia Ristorante
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
- 50’s Prime Time Café
- Hollywood and Vine
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Tune-In Lounge
- Crossroads at House of Blues (excludes Sunday brunch) √
- Fulton’s Crab House
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Morimoto Asia
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Planet Hollywood
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Splitsville (excludes merchandise and bowling)
- Wolfgang Puck Café
ESPN Wide World of Sports
Participating Resort Locations
- Belle Vue Lounge (excludes breakfast)
- Big River Grille and Brewing Works
- ESPN Club
- Flying Fish Café
- Trattoria al Forno
Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Boma – Flavors of Africa
- Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar
- Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Victoria Falls
Old Key West
Port Orleans Riverside
Port Orleans French Quarter
- Everything POP Shopping and Dining (excludes merchandise)
Art of Animation
Fort Wilderness Resort and Campgrounds
- Crockett’s Tavern
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (late show only)
- Mickey’s Backyard Barbecue
- Trail’s End Restaurant (excludes take out shop)
Swan & Dolphin Resorts
Vero Beach Resort
- The Green Cabin Room
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- Capa Restaurant
*The following additional blackout dates apply: May 29 – June 18, 2016; November 13-27, 2016; December 19-25, 2016 and December 20-26, 2015 at 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey’s, ‘Ohana (Dinner Only), Cinderella’s Royal Table, Les Chefs de France, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Le Cellier Steakhouse
Note: Participating restaurants are subject to change without notice at any time.