Notice: WP_Scripts::localize was called incorrectly. The
$l10nparameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the
wp_add_inline_script()function instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5664
The Tower of Terror looms over Hollywood Studios at the end of Sunset Boulevard. Upon entering the queue, you observe how dilapidated everything around you is; you can hear people screaming as they drop 13 stories into the Twilight Zone. When you enter the hotel lobby, you notice a layer of dust and cobwebs in the once pristine room. Next you are funneled into the library, where Rod Sterling introduces you to tonight’s episode of the Twilight Zone. Passing through the library, you head into the boiler rooms where you climb abroad the maintenance service elevator. Good luck.
The time is now. On an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. We invite you if you dare to step aboard because in tonight’s episode, you are the star and this elevator travels directly to the Twilight Zone.
- Ages: 8+ (40″ height requirement)
- Length: 10 minute introduction, 4 minute ride
- Queue: Partly outdoors and covered, partly indoors and air-conditioned
- Reader Rating: ★★★★★ (Click here to rate Tower of Terror)
- FastPass+: Yes
- When to Ride: First or last 30 minutes of the park operation hours or with FastPass+
- Location: Sunset Boulevard
- Rider Swap*: Yes
- Load Speed: Moderate
- Physical Considerations**: Yes
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests must transfer from motorized scooter or ECV to an available wheelchair, then from the wheelchair to the attraction/ride vehicle.
- E-ticket attraction
- Dark ride with sudden drops
- Climb abroad a maintenance service elevator that travels to the Fifth Dimension
Tip: Each drop profile is different, so ride Tower of Terror multiple times for different experiences!
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’How do you rate Tower of Terror?’ type=’select’ options=’-,★★★★★,★★★★,★★★,★★,★’/][/contact-form]