The Barnstormer serves as a good roller coaster starting point for younger children. The ride itself is incredibly short but don’t let this child-friendly roller coaster fool you, it is not as tame as it looks!!
- Ages: 3+ (35″ height requirement)
- Length: 1.5 minute ride
- Queue: Outdoors and partly covered
- Reader Rating: ★★★ (Click here to rate The Barnstormer)
- FastPass+: Yes
- When to Ride: Before 10:30 am, during parades, in the evening just before closing
- Location: Fantasyland
- Rider Swap*: Yes
- Load Speed: Slow
- Physical Considerations**: Yes
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests must transfer from motorized scooter or ECV to an available wheelchair, then from the wheelchair to the attraction/ride vehicle.
- D-Ticket attraction
- Small, zippy single vehicle roller coaster
- The Great Goofini has come to town with Dumbo’s Circus and you can take a ride with him on his barnstormer!
Tip: Taller/larger guests may have a hard time fitting into the small cars
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’How do you rate The Barnstormer?’ type=’select’ options=’-,★★★★★,★★★★,★★★,★★,★’/][/contact-form]