Fan-favorite, The Haunted Mansion, is a classic attraction located at Liberty Square. It features a gore-free, spooky, yet silly trip through a haunted house, finishing your tour in the graveyard with the happy haunts throwing a spinning wake. There is a great story-line here at Gracey Manor (lovingly nicknamed for one of the Imagineers behind the Haunted Mansion, Yale Gracey), full of incredible visual effects, and is definitely not to be missed on any Disney World trip. Be sure to bring your Death Certificate.
- Ages: 6+ (No height requirement)
- Length: 3 minute intro, 7 minute ride
- Queue: Interactive queue, outdoors and partly covered – can still be very hot
- Reader Rating: ★★★★★ (Click here to rate The Haunted Mansion)
- FastPass+: Yes
- When to Ride: Before 11:30 am or after 8 pm, or with a FastPass+
- Location: Liberty Square
- Rider Swap*: No
- Load Speed: Fast
- Physical Considerations**: No
- Wheelchair/ECV transfer: Per Disney: Guests must transfer from their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to board the ride vehicle.
- E-Ticket attraction
- Dark ride through a spooky, yet silly haunted house
Tip: Be sure to stop by Momento Mori on your way out of The Haunted Mansion. They have some awesome Haunted Mansion souvenirs, plus one of the most unique souvenirs in all of Disney World, spirit photography! You can have your picture taken in their special booth and within about 10 minutes you are presented with your own ghoulish lenticular photograph!
*Rider Swap allows members of a group to take turns riding certain attractions while the rest of the group stays with the group’s young non-rider(s). The first part of the group waits in line, and the second part of the group is able to ride afterwards with a short wait. (Back to top)
**Physical Considerations: Per Disney: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride. (Back to top)